Training is available to any university affiliated group or individual for department meetings, faculty meetings, faculty search committees, student groups, and academic classes.
Training sessions vary in length from 30 minutes to 4 hours and can be tailored to the specific needs of the audience.
Topics of Training
- Policies that prohibit discrimination
- Disability accommodations
- Title IX of the Education Amendments Act
- For managers and supervisors
- Chairs and Deans
- Graduate students and TAs
- As “guest speakers” for academic courses
- Sexual Violence: Prevention Education and Response
For more information about training programs offered by the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action, please call 801-581-8365.
Class times coming soon.